DEPARTMENT NO. 9 – RABBITS
MEMBER IN CHARGE: Bonnie Kirker Bogart
207 S. Main St., Bethel, OH 45106
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE: Bea Faul
OFFICIAL A.R.B.A. SANCTIONED SHOW
1. This will be an ARBA Sanctioned Show and Specialty Club Sanctioned Show on Wednesday, July 27, 2011.
2. In-County owned rabbits must stay the entire fair. This will be a carrying case show for out-of-county exhibitors. Caging is at the discretion of the members in charge. Out-of-County must be in showroom by 8 a.m. day of show.
3. In-county rabbits must be caged and on display by 7 p.m. Monday, July 25 and will be released at 4 p.m. Saturday, July 30. Premiums will be given from 4 to 6 p.m. on July 30. Rabbits must be picked up during this time. Neither Members in Charge nor Clermont County Fair Board is responsible for rabbits left behind.
4. On day of show, substitutions in same class, sex and breed only. No exceptions! All changes made through members in charge prior to start of judging.
5. Send entries to Bonnie Kirker Bogart, 207 S. Main St., Bethel, OH 45106. Entries close and must be postmarked by Friday, July 22, 2011.
6. Entries should include exhibitor’s name, address, and phone number, rabbit breed, sex, tattoo number, variety and class.
7. Entry fee is $1.50 per rabbit (including 4-H and FFA if they show in the open class show). Please enclose with entry.
8. All exhibitors must purchase a day pass ($10.00). The only exceptions are 4-H and FFA members. Please include with entry.
9. The Clermont County Fair Board or the Members in Charge will not be responsible for theft, accident, or loss.
10. Any injured, sick, or diseased animal must be removed from area.
11. Attendants will feed and water. Feed is donated by BETHEL FEED & SUPPLY, Bethel, Ohio. Bedding is donated by WRIGHT’S COUNTRY STORE, Felicity & Mt. Orab, Ohio.
12. Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning their own cages as necessary.
13. As stated in A.R.B.A .show rules, all animals must be permanently earmarked in the left ear or must be disqualified from the class.
14. With consideration for the judges, no tattooing will be done at the fairgrounds before the show.
15. Best of Show trophies, premiums, and class ribbons are given according to placement.
16. There is a $10.00 minimum for sale rabbits in barn area.
17. All A.R.B.A. recognized breeds will be judged and awarded. In-county exhibitors must wait until Saturday at checkout to receive their awards.
18. Breeds are sanctioned by National and Ohio Clubs for points and legs unless otherwise noted.
19. Exhibitors do not need to be ARBA members.
Junior (up to 6 months), 6-8 (6 to 8 months), Senior (over 8 months).
Best of Breed and Best Opposite Sex Awards will be given to breeds having the largest entries.
|Mini Lop||Mini Satin||Nat. Rex||Flemish Giant|
|Netherland Dwarf||Florida White||Dutch||Oh. Polish|
|Holland Lop||New Zealand||Mini Rex||Meat Pens|
1ST – $1.50 2ND – $1.00 3RD – $.50
BEST OF BREED – AWARDS
BEST OPPOSITE BREED – AWARDS
BEST IN SHOW – AWARDS
TO JOIN THE AMERICAN RABBIT BREEDERS ASSOCIATION:
Write to: Executive Director
PO Box 5667,
Bloomington, IL. 61702
Adult: $20 or $50 for 3 years
Youth: $12 or $30 for 3 years
Comb. Husband/Wife: $30 or $75 for 3 years
88th American Rabbit Breeders National Convention and Show – Indianapolis, IN.
Oct. 29 – Nov. 2, 2011